Terms & Conditions
This Website is owned and operated by My Tourism Travel Sdn Bhd 607107-D (200301004687) License no: KPK/LN 9891 (herein referred as “MyTourism” ,”Company”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
You are advised to read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using the Website. BY BROWSING, ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF MYTOURISM SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should cease using the Website immediately.
The following terms shall have the following respective meanings:
“You” and “Your” includes person who accesses MyTourism Platform and/or make a purchase of the Services.
“Merchant” means a third party who shall supply or provide the goods and/or services for which a Voucher can be redeemed.
“Purchase” means the purchase of a Voucher through the Website.
“Register” means creating an account on the Website.
“Service” means all and any of the services provided by MyTourism via the Website, including but not limited to the information services, content and transaction capabilities on the Website and the availability to make a Purchase.
“Voucher” means a voucher purchased by the user through the Website to exchange or redeem for the Voucher Products from a particular or relevant Merchant.
“Voucher Products” means the products and/or services to be supplied and/or provided by the Merchant.
“Website” refers to mytourism.com.my, shop.mytourism.com.my, mall.mytourism.com.my and all related landing pages, microsites and mobile app / mobile web equivalents.
Change of Terms
Provision and Accessibility of Services
- MyTourism may either offer to provide the Services by itself or on behalf of the Merchants, as described in further detail on the MyTourism Platform. The Services that have been selected by you on the MyTourism Platform are solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party.
- MyTourism may change, suspend or discontinue any Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content. MyTourism may also impose limits or conditions on certain Services or restrict your access to any part or all of the Services without notice or liability.
- MyTourism does not guarantee that the Services will always be available or uninterrupted. MyTourism will not be liable to you if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
Platform & Content
- All materials displayed or performed on MyTourism Platform including but not limited to text, data, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, video, audio and other materials (“Content”) are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights.
- MyTourism may, at its absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, amend or remove or alter the presentation, substance or functionality of any part or all of the Content from MyTourism Platform.
- MyTourism cannot guarantee the authenticity and accuracy of any content, materials or information which other users or the Merchants may provide. All Content accessed by you using MyTourism Platform is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to any party resulting therefrom.
- Under no circumstances will MyTourism be liable in any way for any Content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with the use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the MyTourism Platform.
- In order for you to use MyTourism Services, you must sign up for a member account or via a social media account (e.g., Facebook, Google+ etc).
- You must confirm that all the information you submit to MyTourism is true, accurate and complete, and you will update it from time to time to maintain the latest information. If you provide false information, we reserve all rights to deactivate and/or remove your account without prior notice to you.
- You will be responsible in maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You will be responsible for withholding, filing, and reporting all taxes, duties and other governmental assessments associated with your activity in connection with using the MyTourism Platform and/or the Services.
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with using MyTourism Platform and/or the Services. You further represent, warrant and undertake to MyTourism that you shall not:
- Conduct any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity which may be grounds for termination of your right to access or use the MyTourism Platform and/or the Services; or
- Sell or resell any products, services or reservation obtained from or via the MyTourism Platform;
- Use the MyTourism Platform for commercial or competitive activity or purposes, or for the purpose of making speculative, false or fraudulent bookings or any reservations in anticipation of demand;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other user of the MyTourism Platform; or
- Violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material (including material that may be considered threatening or obscene), or engage in any kind of illegal activity that is expressly prohibited; or
- Run maillist, listserv, or any other form of auto-responder, or "spam" on the MyTourism Platform, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged on to the MyTourism Platform, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of or place an unreasonable load on the MyTourism Platform’s infrastructure; or
- Use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl," "scrape," or "spider" any page of the MyTourism Platform; or
- Decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of MyTourism Platform.
Cookie & Privacy
Reviews & Comment
- By posting a review, you grant MyTourism the full, perpetual, free, transferable and irrevocable rights to all submitted user content. MyTourism reserves the right to translate, edit, adjust, refuse or remove reviews at its sole discretion. In addition, you represent and warrant that:
- You own and control all of the rights to the user content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such user content to or through the platform;
- Such content is accurate and not misleading; and
Certain Services are stated to be subject to instant confirmation. Other than these Services, any required time for confirmation as stated on the MyTourism Platform is solely for reference only. Actual time required for confirmation may vary.
Purchase and Use of the Vouchers
- Through MyTourism Platform, you may purchase vouchers from MyTourism for the Services (“Vouchers”) offered by the Merchants in the various destinations. Subject to the policy of the relevant Merchants, you will receive an email confirmation of your purchase that will contain an Order ID.
- In order to use your Voucher, you must appear in person at the meeting point designated by the relevant Merchant on time, and present such documents and/or information as may be required by the Merchant, that may include your Order ID and/or your printed Voucher. If you fail to appear on time or to provide the required documents or information, no refunds will be granted.
- A Merchant may also require you to provide an identification document bearing your photo in order to use your Voucher.
- Neither MyTourism nor the Merchant is responsible for lost, destroyed or stolen Vouchers or Confirmation Numbers.
- Vouchers will be void if the relevant Services to be provided are prohibited by law. If you attempt to use a Voucher in an unlawful manner (e.g., you attempt to use a Voucher for wine tasting when you are under the legal age to do so), the respective Merchant may refuse to accept your Voucher, and no refunds will be granted.
- MyTourism reserves the right to deny and cancel bookings or purchases of any Services that are deemed in violation of this policy.
Terms of the Vouchers
- Vouchers are admission tickets to one-time events ('Events'): the date(s) on which a Voucher can be used will be stated on the Voucher. If you do not use your Vouchers on or by the date(s) noted on such Vouchers, except as expressly set forth therein, no refunds will be granted.
Cancellation of Vouchers
- You may cancel your Voucher by contacting MyTourism customer service within the cancelation period, as stated at the time of purchase on the MyTourism Platform. Cancelation windows vary on a case by case basis. A Voucher canceled with the required notice will be refunded in full to the credit card you used to purchase such Voucher.
- The Merchant, not MyTourism, is the offeror of the Services for the Events, to which the Vouchers correspond to, and is solely responsible for accepting or rejecting any Voucher you purchase, as related to all such Services.
- Please directly consult with the Merchant if you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of the Service you received in connection with your Voucher. Except as expressly set forth herein, all fees paid for Vouchers are non-refundable. Prices quoted for Vouchers are in the currency stated on the MyTourism Platform at the time prior to purchase.
- If an Event which you have purchased a Voucher for is canceled by the Merchant, MyTourism will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, and will process a full refund to the credit card you used to purchase such Voucher.
MyTourism reserves the right to require payment of fees or charges for any Services offered by MyTourism. You shall pay all applicable fees or charges, as described on the MyTourism Platform in connection with such Services selected by you.
Modifications to Charges
MyTourism reserves the right to change its price list for fees or charges at any time, upon notice to you, which may be sent to you by email or posted on the MyTourism Platform. Your use, or continued use, of the Services offered by MyTourism following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or revised fees or charges.
All promo code is for one-time use and may be used in exchange for discounts of future bookings on the MyTourism Platform.
In order to ensure adequate operational support for customers in respect of refunds and cancelations (where applicable), MyTourism shall be responsible for transactions conducted in the following currencies in respect of transactions in MYR under My Tourism Travel Sdn Bhd.
By using the Website and its Services, you hereby agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company and in addition, do not hold the Company responsible for any and all liabilities, financial losses, expenses which may incur from the misuse of the service, breach of terms and conditions or infringement of intellectual property made towards the company as a result of your use services provided.