In November 2019, ESCAPE in Penang Island, Malaysia opened the world's longest tube water slide in ESCAPE Gravityplay. Verified by Guinness World Records, this record-breaking feat shattered the previous world record by three times.
- A fun destination with exciting rides and games hosted in a natural environment.
- Re-introduces the play and values of yesteryear so to inject reality into a world overdependent on an isolation-inducing electronic lifestyle. Through fun activities, with an emphasis on self-directed and self-powered play, the visitor experiences Low Tech, High Fun
- Demonstrates there’s no age limit to having fun as the rides and games are designed for a wide range of age groups, abilities, and energy levels.
|TUESDAY - SUNDAY||: 10.00am - 6.00pm|
( CLOSED on every MONDAY )
- E-Ticket is only valid on the specified date. Expired purchases will not be extended, replaced or refunded.
- One-time entry only and no re-entry is allowed upon exit.
- Adult is deﬁned as 13-60 years old and child is deﬁned as 4-12 years old.
- Admission fee is waived for children aged 3 years old & below.
- Children of age 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission.Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times.
- For identification purposes, senior citizens/OKU [disabled person who is registered with the Social Welfare Department (JKM)] must present their identity card/OKU card to enter free of charge.
Park Rules & Regulations
- For more information on the park's rules & regulation, please view here
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Outside food are strictly not allowed.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed into the park.
- Smoking is forbidden within the park, except in certain designated areas.
- Certain attractions may not be suitable for guests who are less physically able, or have certain medical conditions.
- Certain attractions require you to be a competent swimmer. Refrain from participating in these activities if you have doubts of your ability.
- Certain attractions have height requirements irrespective of age.
- Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior written approval.
- For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time while on the rides and attractions.
- Please note that clothing and jewellery that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attraction.
- It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in the lockers.
- No glassware, firearms or weapons or hazardous materials are allowed into the park.
- No snorkels, masks or flippers are allowed in the pools.
- Waterplay inflatable waterpark rafts provided are property of ESCAPE Penang and are not to be removed from the park.
- Advance Booking is required at least 3 working days prior to the visit date.
- Within the ticket price is limited accident insurance that covers guests while in the park. Further information is available upon request from the Ticketing Counter.
- Not exchangeable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges and/or promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other ongoing discounts, promotions & packages.
- No cancellation or refund are allowed upon successful payment.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be refunded. No refund for no-shows.
- No refund, exchange and/or extension will be given in the event of any closure due to but not limited to, inclement weather, technical malfunction, maintenance or other reasons.
- Subject to attraction operating schedule. Please refer partner's official website before purchase.
- The Management reserves all rights to change the terms anytime without prior notice.
- You will receive E-Ticket / Confirmation of your booking instantly via email. Kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder if you are unable to locate it in your inbox.
- Alternatively, view your E-Ticket via MY TOURISM MOBILE APP > "Dashboards" > "Deals"
How To Redeem
- Present your E-Ticket / Confirmation along with your IC / Passport ( for verification purposes ) at the ticketing counter for admission.