ESCAPE Challenge,Petaling Jaya brings outdoor play indoors to Paradigm Mall PJ where families, children, and adults can enjoy the real fun of yesteryear.
- Is the answer to the modern-day problem of underdeveloped life-skills among us arising from the lack of play. Scientific research has proven that play is an integral part of building character and stimulating creativity necessary for a successful adult life. Play is just as important as academic excellence.
- Brings exciting rides and games, once hosted in the natural environment, into a contemporary setting at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya.
- Re-introduces the play and values of yesteryear so to inject reality into a world overdependent on an isolation-inducing electronic lifestyle. Through fun activities, with an emphasis on self-directed play, the visitor experiences Low Tech, High Fun.
- Re-demonstrates there’s no age limit to having fun as the rides and games are designed for a wide range of age groups, abilities, and energy levels.
|TUESDAY - SUNDAY||: 10.00am - 8.00pm|
( CLOSED on every MONDAY )
- E-Ticket is only valid on the specified date. Expired purchases will not be extended, replaced or refunded.
- One-time entry only and no re-entry is allowed upon exit.
- Adult is deﬁned as 13-60 years old and child is deﬁned as 4-12 years old.
- Admission fee is waived for children aged 3 years old & below.
- Children of age 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission. Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times.
- For identification purposes, senior citizens/OKU [disabled person who is registered with the Social Welfare Department (JKM)] must present their identity card/OKU card when collecting ticket(s) at the Ticketing Centre.
Park Rules & Regulations
- For more information on the park's rules & regulation, please view here
Prohibitions & Limitations
- Only food & beverages catered by Paradigm Mall tenants are allowed into the park. Outside food are strictly not allowed.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed into the park.
- Smoking is forbidden within the park.
- Certain attractions may not be suitable for guests who are less physically able, or have certain medical conditions.
- Certain attractions have height requirements irrespective of age.
- Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior written approval.
- For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time while on the rides and attractions.
- Please note that clothing and jewellery that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attraction.
- No glassware, firearms or weapons or hazardous materials are allowed into the park.
- It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in the lockers.
- Advance Booking is required at least 3 working days prior to the visit date.
- Within the ticket price is limited accident insurance that covers guests while in the park. Further information is available upon request from the Ticketing Counter.
- Not exchangeable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges and/or promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other ongoing discounts, promotions & packages.
- No cancellation or refund are allowed upon successful payment.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be refunded. No refund for no-shows.
- No refund, exchange and/or extension will be given in the event of any closure due to but not limited to, inclement weather, technical malfunction, maintenance or other reasons.
- Subject to attraction operating schedule. Please refer partner's official website before purchase.
- The Management reserves all rights to change the terms anytime without prior notice.
- You will receive E-Ticket / Confirmation of your booking instantly via email. Kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder if you are unable to locate it in your inbox.
- Alternatively, view your E-Ticket via MY TOURISM MOBILE APP > "Dashboards" > "Deals"
How To Redeem
- Present your E-Ticket / Confirmation along with your IC / Passport ( for verification purposes ) at the ticketing counter for admission.