Lost World Of Tambun (LWOT) is an action packed, wholesome family adventure destination. This self-contained wonderland is cocooned by lush tropical jungle, natural hot springs, breathtaking limestone features of 400 million years of age and seven amazing attraction parks making it the ultimate day and night destination for a unique eco-adventure excursion for visitors of all ages. Just a stone’s throw away is the Lost World Hotel, a perfect snooze chamber after a long day of adventure.
Lost World Of Tambun offers not only a “lost paradise” that promises fun and wholesome experience for all ages but also a conducive learning environment with a range of fun educational elements around the park. We are also the only theme park in Southeast Asia with natural hot springs coupled with an array of attractions and rides.
LWOT DAY PASS includes entrance to:
- Water Park
- Amusement Park
- Tiger Valley
- Tin Valley
- Petting Zoo
- Hotspring & Spa
|MONDAY-FRIDAY||: 11.00am - 6.00pm|
|SATURDAY,SUNDAY,SCHOOL & PUBLIC HOLIDAY||: 10.00am - 6.00pm|
( Closed on TUESDAY except Malaysia School &Public Holidays )
- LOST WORLD OF HOT SPRINGS & NIGHT PARK
|OPEN DAILY||: 6.00pm - 11.00pm|
- E-Ticket is only valid on the specified date. Expired purchases will not be extended, replaced or refunded.
- Re-entry to the park is not allowed and all park visitor’s wristband tags will be removed upon exit.
- Child denotes those above 90cm in height and below 12 years old. (Proof of age required)
- Senior Citizen denotes those from 60 years and above is eligible to enjoy Child Rates. (Proof of age required)
- Admission is free for children 90cm and below in height. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park.
- When enjoying the theme park, proper swimming attire is required, however Muslim women are allowed to wear dry fit round neck t-shirt and dry fit / Lycra aerobic tights.
- Advance Booking is required at least 3 working days ( Mon-Fri) prior to the visit date.No bookings on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Not exchangeable for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, privileges and/or promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other ongoing discounts, promotions & packages
- No cancellation or refund are allowed upon successful payment.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets will not be refunded. No refund for no-shows.
- No refund, exchange and/or extension will be given in the event of any closure due to but not limited to, inclement weather, technical malfunction, maintenance or other reasons.
- Sunway Lost World Water Park Sdn Bhd reserves the right at its own discretion to carry out renovations and/or upgrading programmes as and when deemed necessary without prior notification.
- Subject to attraction operating schedule. Please refer partner's official website before purchase.
- The Management reserves all rights to change the terms anytime without prior notice.
- You will receive E-Ticket / Confirmation of your booking instantly via email. Kindly check your Spam/Junk Folder if you are unable to locate it in your inbox.
- Alternatively, view your E-Ticket via MY TOURISM MOBILE APP > "Dashboards" > "Deals"
How To Redeem
- Present your E-Ticket / Confirmation along with your IC / Passport ( for verification purposes )at the ticketing counter for admission.